Darrell Lim is a passionate, engaging and resonant coach, leader, and corporate trainer. With over 15 years of leadership experience, he shares his mission to grow leaders and organizations, with individuals, teams and large audiences. Insightful, frank, and perceptive, Darrell’s unique talent for bringing out the best in people, coupled with his inspirational communication style has made him a sought after coach and mentor.
Darrell's fair minded and approachable personality often finds him in client situations where he is mediating conflict. His uncanny ability to find the common threads in apparently disparaging views is where he truly shines and delivers value to his clients. He challenges thinking and methods that stifle growth and pushes his clients to make courageous decisions that ultimately improves their lives and the organizations they work in.
Darrell is skilled at strategic planning, project management, organizational development and designing engaging training workshops that consistently deliver strong returns on investment (ROI). Darrell has substantial change management experience within various prominent business chains and has excelled in high stakes environments as a police officer and a firefighter. He has served clients in a variety of sectors including not for profit agencies, manufacturing and software development.
Darrell has obtained a Master's degree in Organizational Leadership, is a published author on the topic of leadership development and has received coach training at the respected Coaches Training Institute (accredited by the International Coaches Federation). Darrell is a certified consultant for Franklin-Covey and is a qualified practitioner of the renown Birkman Advanced Behavioural Assessment. He has coached leaders that worked for Telus, BC Hydro, Vancouver Coastal Health and Capilano University; he has also led leadership development seminars internationally.
- Oak Management Consulting works with many associate consultants and coaches that are ready to meet your specific organizational needs. Our associates have expertise in the following areas:
- Corporate Finance
- Benefits Negotiation and Administration
- Business Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Online Marketing
- Board and Executive Development
- Risk and Liability Management
Contact us for more info.
- Leadership Development Coach and Consultant
- Sales & Relationship Management Expert
- Birkman Assessment Practitioner
- Certified Franklin-Covey course facilitator
- M.A. in Organizational Leadership - published author in the subject of competency modelling and leadership development
- Coach training from the Coaches Training Institute
- International Coaches Federation
- International Society for Performance Improvement
- BC Human Resources Management Association
- Project Management Institute